8May
2008
ColdFusion ISP List Update And Maintenance

I've been doing some maintenance and code cleanup on my ColdFusion ISP List, and noticed that some entries have not been updated in years. If you know of any companies that are no longer in business, or who no longer offer ColdFusion hosting, or anything else I should be aware of, please let me know. Thanks.

• jfish

I've really been pleased with CrystalTech's hosting (www.crystaltech.com). My stuff is still on CF7 there, simply because I haven't taken the time to migrate, but they do also offer CF8. SQL 2000 and SQL 2005 and lots of other options available and great customer service.

#1Posted by jfish | May 8, 2008, 04:10 PM
  • jfish

Oops, sorry, just used the search and found them on your list. Jumped the gun there! <grin>

#2Posted by jfish | May 8, 2008, 04:13 PM
  • Kurt

It looks like you have two CF hosts in Thailand that need to be removed.

#3Posted by Kurt | May 8, 2008, 05:24 PM
  • Simran

I am with Hosting A to Z (www.hostingatoz.com). Last month they upgraded to ColdFuser 8 but it looks that they have not updated their details in your list.

#4Posted by Simran | May 9, 2008, 02:00 AM
  • Aaron

I'd just like to add that I used this list initially to find a reliable CF host and choose HostMySite.com. I've been very pleased with them overall. We had some serious difficulty with our migration to CF8, but when we pressed them they responded well and I've been very satisfied since. I just wanted say thanks for the resource.

#5Posted by Aaron | May 9, 2008, 10:27 AM
  • Larry C. Lyons

If EBStor.com in Virginia is still on the list, please remove it. The company has been out of business since September of 2003.

best regards,
    larry

#6Posted by Larry C. Lyons | May 9, 2008, 11:09 AM
  • Jeff

I use Hostek.com and find them affordable and easy to use.

#7Posted by Jeff | May 9, 2008, 11:57 AM
  • Peter

Thanks for this. Good reading (should be obvious for most) nice that its been addressed.
    Admin <a href="http://www.cnet.com.au">cnet</a>;

#8Posted by Peter | May 12, 2008, 07:18 PM
  • Alirio Boquin

In Costa Rica, our company Conexion DCR have been a ColdFusion ISP, since CF 4.5.
    We like to be in your ColdFusion ISP's list.
    Here is our information.